Monday, March 16, 2009

my baby love

well, i've waited for hours to reveal sessie's gender. i've been waiting on michael to be able to upload the pictures from the sonogram. our stupid scanner is broken.

now, i'll just reveal without pictures of the cute, sweet baby.

sessie's name is being changed to sesse because we think the ie is too girlie for our little man.

yup!!!

a BOY!

i can't believe i'm going to have a son. i can't believe michael is going to have a son. it's more real than ever now. that sweet boy was moving all over the place, waving and giving us thumbs up. he also couldn't keep his hands from between his legs! ha!

everything looks great and he's right on target. although, he does weigh about 9 oz. and everything i've read about a baby 18 weeks along says they're about 5 oz. we've filed my due date one day earlier and it's now august 16th. we'll see how that goes. :) we're all so excited!

sesse-
it's so amazing to know that you are growing inside me. you are my sweet, little boy. i can feel you move now and i think you're getting quite a work out in there. daddy won't be able to feel you for at least another month, but i think he's gonna like it when he does. everyone is so excited that you are on your way, that's including your pa and mamo and all of your aunts and uncles. stay safe in there and know that i love you so.
your mommy

10 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

holy crap. you're a mommy. and i'm an aunt. and sesse is a boy. and...crap. i love him! and you! and crap. he has about 14 new outfits after today. i wanna squeeze him so bad.

JAC said...

His Baca loves him also!!! I'm just so excited for you all. I do love boys you know!!!

no_iffer said...

A baby kotze boy! I'm so excited for you friend! I can't wait to meet him! And squeeze on him and love on him!!! It's going to be sooooo fun!

Sara_Smiles said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on finding out your sesse is a BOY!!!

How exciting! You are so blessed!

Just so you know what lies ahead of you:
BOY, n: A noise with dirt on it; learns to make machine-gun sounds before saying 'mama' or 'papa'(from "Not your average dictionary")

Again, CONGRATS!!!

kdp said...

i am so excited for you. congrats!!!!!!!!! give him a hugs and kisses from me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for baby Boys!!!! I can't wait to meet him! He's gonna be so cutie! I really need to go shopping....I have seen so many clothes already that I've wanted to buy! We used to play Mommy and Baby when we were little girls, now we are living the life. I'm so happy for you and Micheal. Love you both and baby Sesse.

marme said...

ahhh...sigh...another little handsome man of mine...

such joy, such precious moments

(that was intended for your blog last night and somehow...i posted it to mine)

ree said...

I'm so happy for you and Michael!!!

mari said...

I went camping...away from blogworld, so once again,
last to know.

But, yay, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You will be a wonderful mommy!