Monday, September 12, 2011

the non-napping two year old...

for the past four to five months. I have not been able to make my child nap. he used to go to sleep so easily. now, if he does sleep, it's for an hour after about 1.5-2 hr sing/play/cry session and possibly a spanking.

it's frustrating. I have no idea why he won't sleep.

today, I looked and saw this happening.


I think I've figured it out. he can't sleep because he's in there secretly choreographing a dance routine.

ah ha, it all makes sense now.

4 comments:

MP said...

That's hilarious... mainly because its not my kid! Love that he was dancing in bed.

Malissa said...

So funny. Little stinker.

Anonymous said...

well you guys did encourage him to "donce" so i think the blame for these secret dance routines can only be placed on you. hahahaha

marme said...

I can't help buy out loud giggle every time I look at these pictures!