Wednesday, February 22, 2012

playtime in snapshots...

grant's babysitter is out of town for a few days so we have the privilege of spending time with him.

grant and md have had the best time and I've hardly seen either of them all day. they play so well together and it's given me a little time to relax and smile as I hear the play going on in michael's room.

the day's high point for me, though, is easy. while riding in the truck on the way to the park, the boys are carrying on a serious conversation. grant is idly playing with the seatbelt, glancing over at michael saying, " your mama loves you and your mama loves me. my mama loves me and my mama loves you. both our moms love both of us. they think we are really cute." michael responds with a simple, "yeah."

and I think, "you have no idea how right you are, grant. no idea."

0 comments: