Tuesday, April 15, 2008

random tidbits

  • i am, and have been for four season, addicted to "the deadliest catch" on the discovery channel.
  • i finally got a new cell phone. it has a keyboard for all of my texting...it's hard!
  • my mouth is feeling great! i think i had it pretty easy compared to most wisdom teeth extractions, recovering with pain for only a few days. getting that surgery was the best thing i've done so far.
  • i had laundry day on saturday. i can't believe it's still saturday! this has been the longest laundry day of my life! wait a second...i've never worked on a saturday before. i should just finish the laundry.
  • a pair of birds have built their nest in my golf bag on the patio. there are five baby eggs in there! i've been telling michael that he is probably going to regret supporting this move once the eggs hatch and those little things won't quit chirping on an early saturday morning.
  • i have been thinking about ellie so much. i get texts from sarah and when she is sick, i just wanna sit down and cry. i can't picture that sweet little bundle of joy, feeling sick enough to fall asleep with her head on her stuffed elephant on the living room floor. poor baby.
  • i wish my dish soap bottle was empty because i wanna put in my new stuff. i used it at sarah's and it smelled so good, i bought some the other day at the store. it's joy, citrus burst. yumm!
  • i've been finding it very hard to get up when my alarm goes off. in fact, i snooze for almost 45 minutes. what is up with that?
  • my baby brother is getting married in two weeks. i love mandy a lot and i am so happy that she is going to be my sister, but...he's my baby brother. i just love him so much. it's weird to picture him as a husband. i know he's gonna be great at it. sweet guy.
  • as of yesterday, michael and i are officially OUT OF CREDIT CARD DEBT!!!!! hurray!

2 comments:

Adam said...

I too love Deadliest Catch, I will beat people if I don't get to watch it. (Pam's in love with Mike Rowe. Dirty Jobs guy and voice of Deadliest Catch! Whatever)

marme said...

I am so very proud of ya'll! I can't believe ya'll have did it already! Wow!