Tuesday, December 9, 2008

436<1000

yeah, i've got quite a ways to go to get to seph's amazing 1000 posts. wow! i loved that post too. i went through every link and was reminded of the awesome things to happen in her life since i've known her. wow!

well, the battery for my camera was just put in the charger about 12 minutes ago. there won't be any pictures today either. i guess it's a good thing because i have wrapping paper, ribbon and weird shaped children's toys all over my living room. how on earth are you supposed to wrap those dumb things anyway?!

it was a beautiful day today. now? it's even better! the wind is blowing, it's been raining and the cold weather is moving in!! michael and i are planning our first fire tomorrow night with some curry and rice to eat. it's gonna be a cold day with a nice warm fire and a nice warm meal. maybe we'll even eat our meal in front of the fireplace.

i have quite a few christmas presents already under the tree for my family. it's really fun because i am usually a terrible procrastinator and i never get to really enjoy the beautiful wrapping and bows. this year, i am! it's nice! i am finding, however, that i am turning into my mother. making bows like she does. decorating a bit like she does. i'm also finding that i don't mind it near as much as i thought i would when i was 15. thanks for all of the influence, marme.

right now i'm looking forward to taking off my socks and sliding between crisp, cold sheets, shivering until my feet finally warm beneath the weight of my nice, fluffy comforter.

hmmm...sounds like heaven to me.

3 comments:

marme said...

ahh heaven, baby girl...

the whole thing sounds like heaven!

especially the turning into your mama part! hehe!

It warms my heart and puts a smile on my face to know you're happy...

mari said...

If you had to turn into someone, there's just about no one better.

ree said...

Yeah...you are your mama's girl!

I was just waiting for the part where you put your cold feet on your husband's to warm them up! ;)