Monday, February 9, 2009

pinball brain

it couldn't be my 2.5 hour nap from earlier that is forbidding sleep to come to me now...but something is.

whatever it is, my brain feels a lot like a pinball machine. i can hardly focus on one thought before i jump to another. annoying.

  • hmmm...this new mattress sure is comfy.
  • "would michael please stop hitting that soft golf ball upstairs!"
  • is anything as precious as my baby niece and nephew?
  • eggs, bacon and toast may be too heavy a supper for this pregnant lady...
  • i wonder if my dresser will ever be cleaned off again
  • michael better not forget to take out the trash (he never does. why even worry.)
  • my dad is the coolest dad anyone could ever have.
  • do not text mom. it is too late.
  • yummy. banana bread sure does sound good.
  • must drink more water.
  • must put lotion on newly bathed feet.
  • i CANNOT wait to find out what my baby love is going to be. girl? boy?
  • i do not want to go to school tomorrow
  • lotion?! anywhere near?!
  • michael! stop hitting that ball!...is his nyquill going to kick in anytime soon?
  • if i wear a red shirt on thursday i can wear jeans too. it's jump rope for heart day!
  • thank goodness for bland cherrios (not even honey nut). you are saving my life each and every morning.
  • man...this new mattress is awfully comfy.
  • i wonder if i read my sister's texts correctly after my nap...is my other sister getting new furniture?
  • LOTION?!
  • tomorrow, i vow to do a load of laundry. probably. maybe.
  • ellie's arms folded on her high chair during her video watching pa preach are the sweetest arms i've ever seen...sigh...
  • 54 minutes past bedtime...still awake

0 comments: