Thursday, June 4, 2009

not a tear in sight

with most of my room packed and no planning to do for next year, i was kind of just sitting around most of the day. it was game day for my kids and our lunchtime party consisted of pizza and ice cream sundaes. it was great.

by the end of the day though, i was ready to be done. i gave my normal end of the year speech about loving them and remembering them forever. and...i honestly will. i do love those kids. i will miss them.

but right now, i'm looking forward to the changes in life and being done with work for a while. i hugged everyone with special words and sent them on their ways.

i didn't cry a single time.

as my mom says, "...then it's time..."

i agree.

2 comments:

La said...

you're going to make a FABULOUS stay at home mom! and you're going to love it too. =)

JAC said...

It's time for you to be teaching your little boy angel! You are going to be a most wonderful mommy! My daddy always told me that the teaching starts while they are yet in the womb.