Thursday, May 6, 2010

making the dirty clean

it's often the cleaning you don't automatically notice that makes me feel better. things like taking everything off my kitchen counters, cleaning and polishing the granite. really cleaning the backsplash. sweeping the baseboards. dusting the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. putting outgrown baby clothes into categorized bins. dusting the blinds and cleaning the windows.

those are just a few of the things i've been doing today.

however, my couch still looks like it did yesterday:

why is the putting away of clean, folded clothes always the hardest part?!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at all that hard work you did today. I say don't sweat the small stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

my clean clothes have a hard time getting into the drawers or closet too. it's one of my least favorite jobs. :/

La said...

I fold our laundry on our bed. I *have* to put it away before I go to sleep at night.

You worked hard! You deserve a bucket of bonbons and a movie! =)

Wendy said...

That's hillarious! I've got clothes to be hung on my couch. Been there all day.