Monday, March 5, 2007

fun for me; fun for michael.

saturday was my lingerie shower. it was a blast! all of my best friends were there and along with some ladies from my church that always make things a lot of fun!


my friends did a beautiful job of setting up and creating a fun and festive, sunny room to hold my shower. plus-they made a ton of great food. it was a dessert shower and it was yummy!


look at all of the yummy food! i told you they did a good job!

here are all of my beautiful friends (from left to right): my sister Sarah, Crystal, Jenny, me!, Amy, Michelle and Malissa.


malissa and sarah both drove all the way from Dallas to attend the shower. i was so excited!


this is a beautiful nightie sarah bought for me! i showed michael just to see what he would say. he said, "thank you sarah!" so cute!

this was from amy and as you can tell, it was small. it was my most embarassing item-but hey...very fun!

my beautiful niece resting during the party. she is such a good girl! and don't worry, she didnt see anything!



the shower was so fun and i know michael will have fun with what i got too!

**BACHELORETTE PARTY**
the bachelorette party afterwards was equally as fun. i'm the kinda girl that just likes to sit, hang out and talk with friends. that is exactly what my party was. i think there were some games planned, but we were all chatting too much to play them.

we had the party at henry's diner and they made me wear this really cute hat (although i only lasted a couple of minutes). fun!

the whole day was really wonderful and helped me relieve a ton of stress! thanks gals! you made my day!

1 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

remember how i told you i wouldn't speak to you ever again if you posted that picture without cropping me out of it first? well, "ever again" starts now, punk a**.