Thursday, March 1, 2007

you feelin' okay?

i find it funny that as i am walking down the hall, 9 days before my wedding, mind you, everyone who looks at me, does kind of a double take and asks if i am okay.

uh...yea.

who doesn't know that that does not make people feel very good. also, everyone i pass, looks at me with a little smile and nodds their head saying, "nine days, just nine more days."

i am so tired now that i can hardly mutter a response to that.

i am a person who must have more than 5 hours of sleep to function. i just must. and when someone like me has about 5 hours of sleep for the whole week, it's bound to be a disaster. okay, that will a tad bit of an exaggeration, but still, it feels that way.

i got the whole program thing figured out yesterday, which also means that the final details of the ceremony are in order (except of course, the decor). the bedroom is half painted and my wonderful daddy has volunteered to help me finish it. however, the house is far from clean and no matter how i try and pump myself up for lesson plans, my body just slinks lower in my chair.

don't worry, i know these are gloomy posts, but soon, very soon i will write something fun and uplifting, like:

tomorrow my sister and niece are coming to town and that makes me feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. then saturday is my lingerie shower and bachelorette PARTY!!!

yahoo!!! it's going to be such a blast spending time with my friends!

too bad i'll be asleep by 9:15...

0 comments: