Wednesday, March 28, 2007

great expectations met.

great expectations is the company that we hired to take my wedding pictures. they also took my engagements and bridals. the studio is owned by three cousins who do an amazing job of conducting business together. the photographer is tommie huffman. she is amazing.

my engagements and bridals both turned out beautifully. i can't wait to see my wedding shots.

well, the day before my wedding, landon, sarah and ellie had their pictures taken. sarah and ellie are coming in tomorrow to look at the shots and choose some for purchase. landon isn't going to be able to come. so, great expectations posted the slideshow of ellie's pictures to their blog. i looked at them yesterday...

they are insane!

i have never seen pictures this beautiful. i mean, it helps to have beautiful models, but seriously they are gorgeous. sarah looks like a model, landon looks sooo handsome and eclaire is outstandingly beautiful!

i am sure i will spend a fortune ordering pictures of my own. wow!

and if you didn't catch this earlier...SARAH AND ELLIE ARE COMING TOMORROW!!!!!

my day will be brighter!

0 comments: