Friday, June 13, 2008

memory edit

since my wedding, i've yet to print out any pictures. i mean not a single one. zero. zip. zilch. i really loved our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits, but to be perfectly honest, i was disappointed in our wedding pictures.

the other day, while looking at pictures of ellie on jenny's blog, i had an amazing idea! i mean, it was freakin amazing!!! i asked jenny if she would mind looking at my wedding photos and trying her talented hand at editing some for me. of course, she agreed!

i'm so excited about it now. i just think she will be able to put the style on the photos that i wish would have been there from the get go. she is amazing at her work and i've been extremely proud of her and all that she had accomplished through her business. i would like to say right now, that it sort of all started with me. i mean, really, she took those pics of michael and i for my wedding shower and since then...hey...no one can get enough of her! ha! :) okay, just kidding.

but seriously, i am so excited about this i can hardly control myself. i just wish that she wasn't going out of town for the week i will be in town. i mean how much worse can planning between friends get?!

thanks friend, you're a lifesaver! i love you!

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

aw, friend! I can't wait! We'll make em great. We will! And thanks for always being my biggest supporter! You're the best friend a girl can have!