Tuesday, July 29, 2008

also

i've had fresh tea in my refrigerator all week (no it hasn't been the same pitcher, that wouldn't make it very fresh now would it)!!

on the day of sarah's baby shower, we went to crystal's to eat lunch and set up. crystal poured me the most delicious glass of tea i've had in quite some time. as soon as i had my kitchen set up and a tiny bit of free time on my hands, i whipped up a pitcher and each time it empties, i fill 'er back up.

it's sooo good and refreshing.

ahh.

that reminds me, i think my glass is empty...

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love tea! Have you ever tried the Decody's tea? Man oh man its amazing!

Christal said...

oh I love McAlister's tea so much and I usually get it sweet :) yum yum. By the way I felt like a camel the way I was drinking the tea at Crystal's that day too.