Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my first full day

well, it's my first full day here alone. michael just left for work and jules and i are sitting here watching a little tv, checking in on the blog world and making our first major to-do list. well, i'm making the to-do list anyway, i don't really think she's gonna be that much help.

i told michael earlier this week that i was going to have the entire house organized and put away and the garage clear by this weekend. he sort of laughed and then got a very serious look on his face and said, "okay, baby." i'm not sure, but i think that was a challenge.

my parents have been here for the past two days, so today is the start of the "rampage" as my friend so lovingly put it. as with taking her word, i'm also going to take her style and just start doing something. today? office and my closet. the office is pretty bad but the closet is worse. you know me, my hangers have to hang a certain width apart. the clothes have to be facing the same way. all things have to be separated by style. jackets, pants, long sleeved, short sleeved. everything put up nice and neat. it should be a doozy.

i think i'll be ready to get started right after this movie is over. the lakehouse. it's so good. don't worry, michael's challenge will be met and i'll be able to say "i'm not gonna say i told you so..."

0 comments: