Monday, June 14, 2010

a visit with mattie and mush.

in may, we took a weekend trip to plano to see mattie and mush for mush's bday. we had such a great time visiting with them and hanging out. they each took off early on friday afternoon so we were able to spend even more time together. md loves his mattie and mush so much. they are great!

there were some pictures with md and mattie, but they're on my phone and i don't have the cord to transfer them over. sorry mattie, i'll get 'em!


md was all smiles, even at the hotel with mama and daddy.

1 comments:

tpot said...

K-
I'm jenny's sister-in-law. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog at times. I have a baby, too. She is just 6 mo old but doing many of the same things your little guy is doing. It's fun seeing other little ones her age as all my friends are done having babies! Thanks for letting me have a few smiles at the cute things they do. My little one rolls everywhere until she gets stuck. Now she rolls and pulls the playgym on top of her. They grow so fast! Love your back porch! Wish I could make something like that.