Monday, November 26, 2007

a cold, icy windshield

this morning, when i got out of bed, michael with eyes still closed said, "baby, wake me a few minutes before you leave and i'll start your car and take jules outside."

so sweet. i thought about not waking him. i should let him sleep, right?!

wrong!

i woke him and my sweet husband gladly got up, put on a sweater and shoes and went downstairs to start my car. he did take jules out and then even came back up twice to get warm water to help thaw the ice from my windshield.

what a wonderful husband.

i love the opportunity that a cold, icy windshield provides for my husband to be my knight in shining armor.

thanks baby!

2 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

total perfection. that is super sweet. way to go michael!

JAC said...

Good job Michael! So proud of both of you. Love you much.....