Wednesday, November 14, 2007

a trip worth making...a lot

i had such a great weekend.

michael and i traveled to san angelo and spent time with family and friends.

i got to help my sister and brother start unpacking their house and organize their stuff (sadly...one of my most favorite things to do, organize). i got to spend a ton of time with ellie belle. i even got to sway and swing her to sleep on sunday afternoon. it was marvelous.

on saturday night, i attended my very first play date with the girls. yeah-i was the only one there without a kid. who cares?! i love all of those kiddos enough to be there without my own. it was really fun and really great spending time with everyone. thanks for the invite, jenny!

sunday morning, i attended a wonderful church service with fantastic worship and some pretty amazing preaching. i just don't know how we will ever find a church here. my dad will always be my most favorite pastor.

so, right in the middle of the hottest november i've ever been a part of, michael and i traveled 3 hours home and 3 hours back to have a wondeful weekend with friends and family.

thank you, Jesus, for the blessings.

1 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i wish you'd come back now. three days is long enough. :)

the house is looking even better. you're gonna be so proud.

oh, and my vacuum? it's AWE-SOME!

love you, sister.