Monday, November 5, 2007

mandy lou...

to my (our) future sister:

i have heard that there has been talk of a possible blogspot started by you.

i, for one, second this notion. i believe that in all of the wonderfullness of blogspots, we will be able to communicate with each other and really become sisters, no matter the distance that spans between us.

i would request that you, most definitely, absolutely have to, begin a blog. especially with the possible changes coming in the future. it's a great way for us to stay in touch and me find out what's going on with the...ahem...planning.

really-i love you and would love to read about your life! ;) no pressure!

i love you
jo.

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i absolutely third this notion, being that i am the other sister in this situation. i particularly third the notion as related to the, ahem, planning that's about to start...

no_iffer said...

I don't even know you. I think I met you once, mandy. However, I strongly 4th this notion. Being the blog addict that I am, new additions to this blog community is beyond thrilling. Also, I completely intend on being close to all Henry girls and I have a feeling you may become one soon. So start blogging!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I will 5th this notion...can I fifth a notion? Well if I can't I still will...You need to join our blogging community...and our family...I hope soon...Cuz! :0)

crys said...

notions are no longer needed.

it is unanimous!

and what is this...ahem, planning??

marme said...

I guess this is the 7th?

Whatever! What mama says...GOES!

Get going girly!