Sunday, April 5, 2009

baby boy cuteness

one stop michelle, amy and i made was gymboree. we all knew we shouldnt' go, but we did anyway. i ended up spending too much money but mostly everything i bought was on clearance. i also did well getting stuff for a few different sizes...i'm so in love with this boy! :)


first, just some casual shirts.

this cute outfit of gray pants and a striped shirt

the sweetest little outfit i've ever seen. michelle kept telling me not to buy it. she finally grabbed it from my hand and bought it herself. sweet friend! :)


my favorite. i can just see some skinny little legs hanging out of these shorts with those cutie blue shoes.

he may not have a name, but he'll be the cutest nameless boy ever!

3 comments:

La said...

Those are cute! I have to stay away from Gymboree - I can't even afford their clearance racks most of the time. ;)

You have GOT to go to a Once Upon a Child. Those are goldmines especially for the little baby sizes because every mom always buys WAY too much at first.

ree said...

CUTE!!!
The last one is my fave, too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I bet you are super excited!