Sunday, April 5, 2009

exactly what i needed

this weekend was great! amy, michelle and hudson got here friday evening and the fun began! we started with a dinner from taco villa brought in especially from amy herself. burritos and taco villa hot sauce! yummo!!!!!

we spent most of saturday shopping and hanging out. i spent the most money out of all of us...of course. michael and i are going to hawaii at the end of this month and amy decided i definitely needed some cute summer dresses for my trip. we stopped by old navy and she and michelle helped me pick out a couple of really cute ones! i can feel the sun on my shoulders now! :)

when our dinner at pf changs was over, we came home and put hudson to bed. then, we spent the better part of the night chatting. it's what we do best! it was a blast and totally what i needed. nothing at all compares to time with great friends.

thanks girls, for making the drive to san antonio and hanging with me all weekend, you bad influences you...:) love you both!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We had a blast!! Can't wait to do it again.

Anonymous said...

Ooh me too, me too! I had so much fun! There definately have to be a repeat trip.