Friday, April 3, 2009

so excited!!!

michelle and amy are coming to see me this weekend! amy should be here in about 10 minutes and chelle not long after that! i absolutely cannot wait! as i was walking my students out for dismissal, a feeling of friday and friends moved through me and i literally almost screamed! out loud!

we don't have any great plans except to hang out and eat out (i'm thinking pg changs!) and...talk about baby stuff, of course! hurry and get here already!

to make this weekend even better...michael cleaned the house! he has now lost the excuse that he can't do it. that man can clean!!! he has made me eternally grateful! thanks babe!

it's gonna be a great weekend! hope everyone has a great weekend as well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PF Changs... I ate there for the first time in Austin on my last trip and it was delicious!