Sunday, November 15, 2009

michael's 35th bday!



i waited too long to plan michael a bday party. i was waiting on him to tell me who to invite, which he never did. i should've known to just plan without him. most men, the men in my family anyway, don't want to have too much to do with planning. they'd just rather you plan it for them.

anyway, the family came down for the event and a few friends came over. we had a great time and great food. we had fajitas and all the fixens. michael made the fajitas (yes, he had to cook for his own bday!) on the new grill i got him. i made everything else! it was so good!

we had a great time and appreciate everyone taking the time to come and show their love.

michael-
you are the love of my life. i can't imagine what i would do without you. you make me so infinitely happy. i hope you enjoyed your bday, old man! :) i look forward to growing old with you. it's gonna take me a while to catch up though. i want you to always know how much you mean to me. i love you-wifey.

0 comments: