Sunday, November 1, 2009

playing catch up with pictures

these are just some pictures i've been dying to post into my blog memory. sweet michael david...

daddy put md down for a nap in our bed. it didn't last long since he wasn't swaddled, but he looks oh-so-sweet!


md was especially relaxed after a long, warm bath with dad. he hung out in that water forever kicking his legs and staring at his daddy's face. ahh...

love that belly!

love those legs! :)

md is very interested in jules.

and jules is occasionally interested in md.


i just couldn't resist catching these arms on camera. cute!

double cute!

"chillin' on the porch, playin' with my rings."

"oh! excuse the drool!"

in my spare time, i watch tv.

so comfy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting sooo big and handsome!

(oh and he sleeps just like his Mama!)

JAC said...

Growing up much too quickly. Could just love him and love him. Do it for me.

marme said...

thanks jo. that was a good start to my morning...

ree said...

He looks like both of you!
Some of the pictures I think he looks like Michael, but then that one of MD outside playing with his rings looks just like you. He's precious!