Thursday, June 14, 2007

blog addicts...

since beginning my blog in february, i have been slightly embarrased at how often i check everyone else's blog to see if they have updated anything. it was really bad when i was at work and had easy access to a computer; summer has been a little slower. however, i am excited to learn that others i know have the same obsession with blog checking.

my post from a couple of days ago about blogs has 5 comments under it! 5! ha! that's funny. everyone else is just as addicted to blogs as i am.

and angela- i didn't even know you had a blog! you have now been added to my daily checklist as well as kp! so cute!

thank you my friends, for letting me know that i am not alone in this world! we can all deal with this addiction together!

2 comments:

Meems said...

I thought I would take a peek inside the Kotze life. Its not so bad in here. Handsome picture of you guys.

kdp said...

it is true i am now addicted to blogging. i check it everyday. maybe we should start a support group.