Thursday, June 21, 2007

my bed

there is absolutely nothing that compares to sleeping in your own bed. i have been gone from my home for almost two weeks. however, the past two nights i have been able to sleep in my own bed, at my own house, with my own husband (uh...) ;).

it has been quite wonderful and restful. however, we are leaving again today for a wedding in austin.

i love being home and i'm enjoying just sitting on my couch relaxing, reading blogs, but i am also looking forward to travel with my husband. after austin, we will be traveling to lake tahoe for another wedding and it's exciting! other than our honeymoon, these will be our first big trips together.

that is one wonderful thing about being newlyweds, everything is new! so fun!

as fun as it's gonna be, i sure am going to miss my own bed. again.

0 comments: