Tuesday, June 12, 2007

talk about frustration!

my blogger has not been working on my computer for about a week. i have tried to post about a million times in the past week without success. i kept seeing errors and then the post would finally show up under may 26th. that's great and everything, but it's JUNE 12!!!

i finally did enough research (which started last week sometime) to realize that it might be my internet browser. i changed to firefox. it worked.

after all of that trouble, i am too tired and annoyed to post anything of great importance. i just wanted you all to know that while you have probably been annoyed to pull up my blog and see the same stupid title of "10 days" at the top, i have been equally annoyed; probably more so because i couldn't do anything about it.

please accept my frustrated apologies. i will post again when i have regained my faith in blogger.

the good news: the "10 days" was about 9 1/2 days ago. i see sarah and ellie tomorrow!!

0 comments: