Saturday, December 15, 2007

warning

speaking of scary movies...

we just got back from the imax. remember, the one i was excited to go see?

yes.

we just got back.

we watched i am legend with will smith.

DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

the previews looked great and i'll have to admit that it was a well written movie. however, the previews are very misleading. it is a scary, scary movie.

if you choose to go see it, great. just expect to be scared. i didn't expect to be scared. i expected a sort of light-hearted, impactful movie like will smith usually stars in. not the case.

i spent half of the movie either looking down at my fingernails or squeezing my eyes shut with my head on michael's shoulder and my arm trying to crush his. i did let him and donny (his buddy that is in town) know that i would be happy to leave at any time. of course, you almost have to finish a movie that you start like that.

it really is a good movie. but, had i known the scary factor, i wouldn't have gone. i just feel like i needed to warn my friends.

whew. now my tooth hurts from clenching my jaws, my neck hurts from sitting on the 4th row of the imax (the biggest screen in the universe!!), and my legs hurt from being so tense through the whole movie. i think i'll go pray over my apartment and try and go to sleep

with the light on of course...:)

4 comments:

kablot spot said...

I really love suspense movies. They are my favorite. I wanted to see this one. Now I think I have to.

Anonymous said...

Alex and I went to see it last night....Creepy, but I thought it was really good! Honestly it had nothing on "Thirty days of night"...now that movie was scarey.

Brad McDonald said...

Hey just thought that I would say Hi. Michelle told me about your blog and I thought that it was cool. I guess alot has been going on huh.

ree said...

Hullo???

Is anyone out there???

Where's my kj?????