Friday, September 12, 2008

heaven on earth

last night i made my first trip to heaven, ever. i went to lakeshore to get a gift card for a co-worker and stopped by the container store for a quick looksie.

it was my first time in that store. it should probably be my last. for an organizational freak such as myself, that store should just be off limits. i must have been walking around in such an awed fashion that the workers began to worry. i was asked more times than i've ever been asked before, and sometimes by the same person again, if i was doing okay. the funny thing is that more times than not, the sales associate had quite the concerned look on their face.

i was a little embarrassed but i guess not enough to close my dropping jaw.

if michael is smart, he will do his best to keep me away from that side of town because at this very moment i'm working on the new design for my closet.

sigh...

2 comments:

cls said...

I can't believe you hadn't discovered the Container Store!! Stay away!! It's t-r-o-u-b-l-e!

Anonymous said...

I'm with cassandra....

Where have you been cuz?!?

They have amazing stuff! I too could go CRAZY in there!

Last year I even ordered tons of cool stocking stufferes from the Container Store online!

The possibilities are endless...