Thursday, May 17, 2007

baby boy

my little brother is coming to town today. he lives in little elm near my older brother and sarah...and ellie. i'm sure when he gets here he'll rub that in big time! i'm sure he got to see ellie as recently as yesterday! jerk!

i am really excited to see him and can't wait to give him a huge hug. he's actually not my little brother, he is my younger brother. matthew is quite a few inches taller than me...i like it!

he takes care of me and i like to do the same for him. i play, very well i might add, the role of the protective sister. he has a girlfriend, mandy. she's okay, i guess. no-she's great! ;) i just have to make sure matt is happy, and he is! if he is, i am. mandy is great!

he should be getting here soon.

hurry up baby boy! i can't wait to see ya!

0 comments: