Tuesday, May 1, 2007

finally

i have been waiting for this day for two weeks. tonight, i am going scrapbooking.

sounds a little silly, doesn't it. but after my preview to scrapbooking last week and all of our wonderful goodies we bought, i am excited to make more pages and slide them into my book. our number has grown from just jenny and i to include two of our other friends, crystal and chistal. hehe!

christal and crystal are both wonderful and we all get a long so well. we will all be sitting in jenny's craft room tomorrow (i know, two days in a row!) talking about girl stuff and creating beautiful scrapbooked pages!

now, if the next 9-10 hours would pass quickly.

oh boy...

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

Seriously! This morning is so slow and all I can think about is whether or not I should buy more letter stickers or try stamps and how I want to get more pictures developed in sepia, black and white and color so that my layout looks the best. We have started a dangerous thing here, friend....