Friday, May 11, 2007

gggrrrrrrr!!

this is an email i just shared with some of my teacher friends. it's sad, but totally and completely true.
___________________________________________________________

OHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!
i cannot begin to tell you how irritated i am. oh my gosh. this is the most absurd thing in the world! my kids are doing things they haven't done all year. things they know have been off limits, ALL YEAR. it's CRAZY! i mean, honestly, seriously i cannot for the life of me understand this ridiculousness. they are absurd! they are nuts! they are crazy! i must have started talking like the teacher on charlie brown because these kids won't listen to a word i'm saying. the most i can figure is that THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE I AM SPEAKING!

HOLY HELL!!! that is what i am in right now! HELL! how on earth will i ever get out of this dungeon!

i only have 30 minutes before they come back. oh no...

0 comments: