Friday, May 4, 2007

I'M BACK!

i don't think i've been myself since getting engaged.

i am usually a big organizational freak who has to have everything perfect.

uh...i haven't actually been that way for the past 7 months or so. it's been driving me crazy, but i haven't had the energy, or want to, to do anything about it.

well, yesterday...it happened.

yesterday, i wrote more thank you notes. i will finish them today. i also bought a paper shredder yesterday, which has made my life a million times better. there were old bills and bank statements and random little papers that needed to be torn into tiny pieces of paper for the trash. now, they are shredded and in the trash and i am feeling great!

i am ready to go home after school and get the rest of my house in order!

hurray for life!

i'm back!

0 comments: