Saturday, May 26, 2007

my husband, my hero.

my personal computer has been out of service for a while now. it was the dumb little thing that cord had to plug into to charge the computer or even supply enough electricity for the silly thing to turn on. it was broken and it was like $300 on the hp website.

we waited forever and it sat, taken apart, in a christmas gift bag in the bottom of michael's closet for months and months. he finally found a site the other day that allowed us to purchase the part for $33. quite a difference from the $300 amount.

well, that part came in this past week and michael spent a few hours putting my computer back together, new part intact.

he finally finished today and although there were a dozen extra screws left out of the computer somewhere, the thing works!!

this is my first post from my very own computer!

when we turned the computer on, it still had some programs open from the last time before it automatically shut down. it was open to sarah's blogspot. the title?...

"doc the halloween dog."

8 months! my computer was out of commission for eight months!

so, thank you babe for fixing my computer!

you're my hero!

aahhh...

0 comments: