Thursday, February 28, 2008

i'm ready...and i hope you are too - this is a super annoying post

i'm ready for a house.

did you know that every time i wash dishes, water splashes all over the counter. that's not because i'm a messy dishwasher, it's because the sink is so small and the faucet sprays weird. it's annoying.

i'm ready for a house.

have i mentioned that when you turn on our bathroom lights, a really annoying vent/fan thingy comes on with it? it's loud.

i'm ready for a house.

i'm tired of having to clean up my dog's, ahem, potty break.

i'm ready for a house.

as wonderful as it was to finally have our real couch in our apartment, michael and i are getting really annoyed having to watch tv together like this. in fact, the other night, we had switched sides on accident and michael couldn't even watch tv. he honestly said that it felt too weird to turn his head to that side and he couldn't see the tv properly. how sad are we?

i'm ready for a house.

i need more room in a freezer than i have in this one.

i'm ready for a house.

i'm tired of hearing so much noise outside at night time. the other night, there was a guy and a group of his friends drinking and hanging out on his balcony. it was like 2am. they were loud. i almost went outside with the beebee gun.

i'm ready for a house.

maybe my friends and family will come visit more when they have a comfortable place to stay and they're aren't jolted awake because of a stupid vent!

2 comments:

crys said...

i can't wait to come visit, friend!

Nanna's Place said...

I'm with you kj. The water splashes in my sink as well. the diswasher is noisy and I want my house. I'm also tired of making several trips up the stairs rom the parking lot with several bags of groceries in both hands. (I don't have to do this every time, just this once) :0). But seriously I miss just pulling into the garage and walking into the kitchen. Yes, I want my house. I am right there with you.