Friday, February 22, 2008

the thing is

that by the time i get home from work, i can hardly focus long enough to see what's going on in everyone else's lives, let alone focus long enough to post something myself (how do you women teach children and then go home to children?!).

i've always been a reader. it's what i love to do. give me a long book or a short post and i'm happy. i've never been a writer, and although i love blogging, there is some times something so blah about writing my own.

i'm sorry that i am so boring. it's just that i come home from work, read your blogs and totally zone out for about 45 minutes watching the food network. i'm just tired of thinking. if my six year olds would back off for a few minutes everyday, i'd be a little better. well, who knows actually, because i've actually had a pretty good week with those little twerps.

anyway, i'd just like apologize and say that i wish i had something other than my piles of laundry and 1/2 in dust covered furniture to talk about. i guess i could post about how much i miss my friends. spending a couple hours (maybe if we're lucky) once a month, is just not good enough for me. why did i say i wanted to buy a house here? why not san angelo? stupid.

well, maybe i can write later this weekend about how i don't have any laundry or how i've taken beautiful pictures of my children...oh wait, nevermind.

4 comments:

La said...

at least now we know you didn't fall into the river downtown. =) sorry you're so boring right now. you should do something crazy & adventurous this weekend just so you can have something good to post about!

ree said...

Or you could just make something up that you want to do and say you did it...we wouldn't know the difference!

I guess that wouldn't be right would it...

But it sure would be fun to read! ;)

crys said...

or you could take a trip to san angelo to see your friends!!

man, i have the best ideas! =)

CG said...

I soooo love too read! I am almost finished with "The Wedding" at school we started a book club and that is the book I suggested next. Thanks for letting me borrow it.