Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a pain in the...

about two years ago, my wisdom teeth started coming in. it was really weird though, because only an incredibly small portion of my tooth was visible through my gums. over the past 6 months, those sweet, little wisdom teeth have started coming in more and more.

i think i know what babies feel like when they're teething! poor things! no wonder they're in such bad moods!

for awhile there, my teeth would hurt on one side for a day or two, then the pain would pass. in fact, the pain wasn't even that bad. now, in the past two weeks, the pain has been really bad and extremely consistent. it won't go away. my mouth hurts on both sides all the time. it hurts the worst right when i wake up. today, my mouth was hurting so bad that it gave me a headache. with all this never ending pain, my emotions have been starting to show themsevles. today, i left my room for a quick bathroom break (don't worry, my kids were supervised) and on my walk through the hall, i could feel my eyes tear up and a lump form in my throat. i got myself together before it was too late, but i still felt like a fool. i know hurting teeth is nothing to cry about, it's just that i'm just ready for it to be over.

michael and i are in the process of looking for a dentist and oral surgeon. it's just that we live in a really big city. i'm hoping he chose someone today and gives them a call.

it would be totally worth it for me, to spend my spring break in bed recovering, as long as i could be rid of this pain.

all of this pain, sure is a pain in the hiney.

2 comments:

crys said...

very sorry for your pain, friend.

on a happy note, as i'm trying to read your blog, all i hear is this little voice saying..."i wanna see tylah! i wanna see tylah!"

i had to keep scrolling up so he could see your pic.

marme said...

I'm sorry you're hurting baby girl.
I prayed for you.