Thursday, March 6, 2008

well! grace is not what this is called!

as soon as we got to the oral surgeon's office, i was greeted warmly by the ladies at the window. one took my insurance cards and license while the other begins to tell me that my dental insurance wants the oral surgery run through my medical insurance first.

turns out, my medical insurance will cover the surgery. because medical will cover the surgery, dental will not. this particular doctor's office isn't in our insurance network. we left about 5 minutes after we got there.

i was so sad i almost cried. i was just hoping that i'd walk in and the doctor would say, "why don't you come back on friday and we'll get those things out." unfortunately, it was the total opposite and i didn't even get to see the doctor.

now, we have to find another doctor, make another appointment, wait for the appointment and then see what the doctor will decide.

whaaa, whaaa, whaaa. my mouth just hurts!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm soooo sorry!!!! When teeth hurt, they HURT!!!! I know the feeling, I had mine taken out when I was in school. UGH! I'll be praying for you. :0(

Nanna's Place said...

If you are going to be here during Spring Break, why don't you go and see Dr. Rees. He is an awsome dentist. The best here in SA. It is worth a try if you can wait that long.