Monday, March 17, 2008

i will have you know

that it is 9:50 on a monday morning and i am not at work!!!!

hallelujah!

it's spring break and it could not have come at a better time! i'm just thankful that me and all of my 21 6 year olds made it to this point alive. i was starting to worry about that. :)

the best part of this spring break is that later today, jules and i will be driving to san angelo to spend the week with family and friends. i miss them all so much. having a week instead of a few busy days will be wonderful.

look out san angelo, here i come! :)

3 comments:

crys said...

can't wait, friend!

marme said...

You're here!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.