Thursday, October 9, 2008

a warm ride to work...so nice!

this morning, i actually had to use my heater on the way to work. it was that cold outside! okay, maybe not so cold to someone from up north. but 51 degrees is pretty cold to me at 6:45am. it was wonderful!! it was even better because i was taking my coworkers taco soup for our lunchtime. mmm mmm.

also, not far from the school, i started absolutely jamming to brooks and dunn's boot scootin' boogie. i mean, jamming. at 6:45am. with traffic all around. i was singing horribly loud and really enjoying myself. anyone who saw me probably thought i was ridiculously crazy.

oh well...

2 comments:

ree said...

heel-to-toe, dosie-doe...

Thanks for getting that in my head now! :)

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

i didnt know u were a country girl.
i love that song. i would be jamin' too.