Tuesday, February 27, 2007

anticipation...

does that make you want to start singing the song? well, good. i hope it's stuck in your head all day too!

i am just so excited! i can't wait for this weekend. my wonderful friends are planning yet another wonderful thing for my wedding.

its my lingerie shower, followed by my bachelorette party. we're good girls, so don't expect anything too wild. we're just gonna hang out like friends do and have some good, old-fashioned girl time.

the thing is, no one really surprises me. i mean really surprises me. but my friends are doing a pretty darn good job. i knew absolutely nothing about my bridal shower. well, bits and pieces, and just enough to have me totally intrigued. i was so excited for like two weeks just waiting to walk into the room and see what they had done. it was beautiful and so perfectly me. now, i am just as excited about the shower coming up this weekend!

my cousin amy, who is also a bridesmaid, called me yesterday and told me how much fun i was going to have. that just makes me even more excited and i can't wait!!! i know that jenny sent out an email to the bridesmaids and said, "here is what we have left, what would you like to volunteer for?" she told me yesterday that she is very excited because she feels like everyone volunteered for things they will do a great job at! those are my friends...perfectly creative and awesome!

the anticipation for this fun filled, girl time is almost too much for me to handle! but it is so fun!

bring it on, anticipation, im ready for you!

1 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i really do hope you love it. i wished jenny wasn't taking on the bulk of the responsibility again, but then again, it'll probably more fun as a result. she's amazing. i just can't wait to hang out all week!