Wednesday, February 21, 2007

exhuasted

errands. errands. errands.

michael said, "make yourself a list and everytime you get something done, mark it off. that will make you feel more motivated to complete the other things on the list." well, i did that. i have the "list" as referred to in my last blog, and it's just down right annoying. i feel sorry for the "list". it didn't ask to be an annoyance to anyone. it hasn't done anything wrong. it is however, a constant reminder of things not yet accomplished. and that...is annoying.

i left my house this morning at 7:15 am. i returned at 8:30 pm. i wore my slacks and heels the entire 13 hours. my feet are killing me.

i was so tired, i actually sped to get home. i sped...on glenna st.

if you've ever lived in or traveled to san angelo, you have probably heard about glenna st. it's the street that runs right by the soccer fields. it seems like a mini-loop where the speed limit should be about 55 mph. especially the section you turn onto from the actual loop. the speed limit is actually 35 mph. well, in this little area, always sits a cop. watching. waiting. dying to make your day, the day from hell.

yup-i sped down that street. lucky for me, the police officers of this wonderful city were interested in another trap tonight. i got home without a ticket.

i had to run one more errand after i got home, so i finally got my pj's on about 15 minutes ago.

i have now satisfied my addiction of posting on my brand new blog (thanks to my friend jenny!), and am ready for bed.

i am certain exhuasted sleep will come quickly.

0 comments: