Thursday, February 22, 2007

the never-ending.

how, i ask you, can one list continue on and on and on?!

remember what i said yesterday? cross one thing off your list and you will be more motivated to complete the rest.

yeah, well...that's a pile of honkey.

my list has yet to motivate me towards anything, except my bed. i am too busy completing taks and adding new ones to even think about what i have marked off. besides, everytime there is a task completed, another pops up and demands to be added to "the list". i don't know if it is supposed to work this way.

i'll have to ask the expert...michael.

exciting errand of the day?

returns.

yes, returns. i did most of my registering online and was sadly disappointed when most of my stuff didn't seem to be what i had pictured it to be. if there is one annoying thing about me, it is that i like things pretty much perfect. unfortunately, all of this stuff...wasn't perfect. this was my second "returns" trip and i was determined to get it done today.

it took forever but it is actually over and...it feels pretty good. that it's over. it feels good that the "returns" trip which has been taunting me from my future bedroom floor for a month, is finally over.

now...

God said, "Let there be light, and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. God called the light "day," and the darkness He called "night."...

it's days like this that i truly realize His brilliance. He created the perfect time for sleep. thank you my wonderful God.

good night...

0 comments: