Tuesday, January 8, 2008

an apology

sorry for my ridiculous absence. i just suddenly had blog pressure. for a while i just didn't feel like posting when i got home (teachers get that way around the end of december). after that for a little while, there seemed to be too much to say. i didn't know where to start.

i know that "warning" is now probably the most annoying word in the world. i'm sorry you had to see it so much (that is if you kept checking my blog like i always do to everyone else).

after i made myself post today, i'm feeling a lot better. i'm hoping i'm back. the good thing? even while i had no desire to post, i kept reading.

i love you my friends.

5 comments:

La said...

Thank the Lord for new posts! =) Glad you're back.....

no_iffer said...

So glad you're back, friend. I was seriously considering sending you a warning of your own...

Meems said...

Glad your back. I was wondering what was going on with you.

marme said...

Awww, she's back! I loved all your posts. It was so fun scrolling down and finding another and another and another! vegas pics are incredible! welcome back baby girl!

JAC said...

I am so happy to see that you are back at your computer doing what SHOULD be done - blogging. I missed you darlin girl. Welcome back!