Wednesday, January 30, 2008

crazy, crazy, crazy

my kids drove me crazy today. they asked question after question after question. they asked things that weren't important and things that they know we do every day at the same time. they even asked questions i had just answered, if they had been listening.

i left school as quickly as possible.

my dog drove me crazy today. she rubbed all against me. she ate her food and rubbed her dirty mouth all against my pants. she whined. she barked. she stared at the front door. i took her out, thinking she needed to go potty, she walked around and then sat at my feet. we went back upstairs where she continued all of her annoying things.

i left the couch as quickly as possible and started cooking in the kitchen.

my husband is driving me crazy today. he won't stop singing silly songs. he won't stop watching annoying tv shows. he won't stop making the dog go crazy in our second story apartment.

i, uh...don't have anywhere to go very quickly now...

you know what my daddy always said? "if bob and joe have a problem, and bob and sue have a problem, and bob and steve have a problem. bob is probably the problem." so...i think, today, i may be the problem

0 comments: