Monday, January 28, 2008

playing catch-up

  • my friend is having her second son the day after tomorrow. i can't wait to meet casen.
  • i miss my friends and my church.
  • i love my coworkers here, but still can't wait for summer.
  • we are thinking of buying a house, but are set to making wiser decisions with our money and may have to wait another couple of months or so. we are thinking we will build and that has my creative juices flowing so much that it is almost all i can think about. waiting may be hard.
  • we got a letter from our apartment management today that asks us to remove the trash (a cardboard box) from our balcony as they have received a complaint from our neighbors.
  • i would like to complain about two of our new neighbors whom do not clean up after their dogs. nasty.
  • i have just finished reading, rhett butler's people, his side of the gone with the wind story. i loved it.
  • i could eat spaghetti, the way michael makes it, almost everyday. it's delicious and easy.
  • i don't feel like cooking tonight but we ate out yesterday. what's a wife to do...
  • michael has been working so hard that he comes home a little later than usual from work. i hate it.
  • friday is an early release day at school. my kids will be gone by noon and my teammates and i will be off for a great lunch. we'll come back and have staff development that afternoon.
  • i am going to san angelo this weekend! i get to meet casen! i get to see my friends!
  • i am going to san angelo this weekend! i get to get my hair highlighted and cut (anybody wish they could see anything different on this ol' boring head of hair?!?)!
  • i haven't talked to my mom since she left last Monday. what the heck is up with that? i think maybe she got all of me she could handle.
  • my beautiful niece, ellie belle, is almost one year old. i can't believe it.
  • i think i could crawl into bed right now and sleep until morning.

0 comments: