Friday, January 11, 2008

get this...

yesterday, was mine and michael's ten month anniversary.

WHAT?!

TEN MONTHS?!?!

yup. ten months.

it's weird how sometimes it seems like it's been a few weeks and sometimes it seems like we've just always been married.

i do know this: i was made for marriage. i love it so. i realize my love for michael in the most simple times like when we're lying on the couch watching tv. last night about 12:30am, he got out of bed to watch tv because he couldn't fall asleep. when i heard him shut the door, i called to him just ask what he was doing. he came right back, crawled in beside me and cuddled with me for a while. it was so comforting.

it's things like that i just love so much.

i can't believe that in two short months, we will have been married a year. so crazy.

happy ten months, baby. you were made for me.

1 comments:

A's Rich Life said...

Congrats on 10 months!
Time flys so fast! It'll be 15 yrs for us come this July. There's days I still feel like a newlywed and there's days it seems like we've always been together. :)

BTW: How did ya'll meet? I never heard the story...