Wednesday, September 2, 2009

picture post of MD's birthday

these are more pictures from mom's camera on the day of michael david's birth. i wanted to post them so i could remember them forever.

i didn't take pictures of my belly throughout my pregnancy. it's important to me to remember the way i looked growing my son, swollen feet and all... :)

warming bed where michael david would soon lay.

a note from the best nurse on the planet, chellee!

daddy praying for me, baby and a safe arrival.

michael praying for me, baby and a safe arrival as C section begins...

my daddy holding my hand, just happy to have us back and safe.

proud new daddy.

5 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

i love this post!

Ashley said...

i love this post, too! and the last picture is classic! he is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks...I am now sitting here with tears running down my face...

I'm just so happy for you and Michael. I already love Michael David so much! Thank you for sharing those pics...they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say this...

I Love the picture where Michael is praying for you...what a sweet moment in time. :0)

Christal said...

The picture of your dad praying over you made me tear up because I remember in the delivery room when my dad did the same thing and when he came over to pray over me I really started to cry because I knew I needed my dad right then! We are such daddy's girls :)