Sunday, September 27, 2009

rubber ducky love...

could it be that my baby is getting used to his world?!

honestly, it took forever for his umbilical cord to fall off. it finally fell off, on the day he turned one month old! we were then able to give michael david a real bath. i guess the other sponge baths lying on a towel were just too cold for him. the past few baths in his blue bathtub with his rubber ducky floating around him have been quite enjoyable. he actually smiles and coos and cuddles into his towel afterwards. it is the sweetest thing!

ahhh...it feels so good to know that things are looking up!

2 comments:

ree said...

Oh, I'm so glad! I imagine those are some pretty sweet times now seeing him smile and coo after it being so traumatic for him before. YEA!!!

beautiful chaos said...

You sweet Momma! I feel like I am reliving the infancy of my firstborn through your blog. I think of you and your little precious one often and I pray for you!