Saturday, September 19, 2009

withdrawal...

i haven't had a bit of caffiene in 2 years, 7 months, 16 days, 13 hours and 57 mins.


that's what it feels like anyway. it's really only been about a week, but i've had headaches like crazy. how long does it take a headache to learn to go away without a dr. pepper?

dr. pepper, oh dr. pepper, sweet-heavenly nectar...i miss you so and i am praying on bended knee that i will soon be with you again. right now, though, the consequences of your 23 flavors are more than i can handle. do not forget me while i'm gone. i am coming back. this i swear.

4 comments:

kablot spot said...

This blog makes me sad. But sleep is so worth it! That's what I dread about the possibility of having kids some day. Sleep is very important to me. You don't mess with my sleep. I think you should be okay in a couple of weeks from the caffiene addiction.

Meems said...

Ha. I think it takes about two weeks. For me it took about a year to never want soda again:) Coffee is another story.

La said...

My headaches are awful if I don't have caffeine and it makes me super grumpy. My poor kids! =( Lucky for me, I wasn't addicted before being pregnant and nursing so it didn't matter as much when I had to quit. If I ever have to quit in the future though, oh man!

You can do it!

Adam said...

I can never get the headaches to go away and after many failed attempts to stop drinking diet cokes I have decided one thing. I AM NOT A QUITTER!!! At least that is how I choose to look at it :)