Friday, September 18, 2009

what i'm reading these days...

my dear friend amazon sent me these books the other day. i, of course, searched them out and paid for them, but i'm happy to have them in my possession. you don't see a trend do you?


yes, they're all about getting your baby to sleep and be happy. i'm guessing lots of moms read stuff like this. it's time i joined the ranks.

how do i know at least one of these books is gonna work for us? i've had several people tell me about baby wise and how it worked wonders for them. also, the afternoon after i ordered these books, jenny tells me to get the happiest baby on the block. the last one i just picked out on my own. can't hurt, right?! :) good luck to us and happy reading!

1 comments:

La said...

Is Baby Wise the one that teaches about crying it out? I think it is. I read that when JD was little and it really helped us a LOT!

BTW, there's a blog that has a lot of thought provoking things on it - including some stuff about nursing and EC (you HAVE to read the EC stuff....crazy!). I know you haven't said anything about nursing problems, but the articles are still so great. I would have done things differently had I read it before.

Lots of good reading over there.....

http://parunak.com/pursuingtitus2/